Thursday 26 April 2012

Dealing with diversions.........

After starting the BAPP course on a ship where I was for 7 months I made plans to come home and focus on my studies for a good month and have a little "Time off" (just taking class and no auditions etc) getting back into the swing of being on land. I wanted to get in contact with all my college friends to see what jobs they had been doing, what agents they were with etc and also spend some time with the family. However on my way into the gym, a friend who worked in membership pulled me aside to say they needed someone part time (cooperation- I wonder if he wants anything in return apart from working along side me (-; ), it would be perfect hours for me and I would get a free membership. He told me to hand in my C.V (which I had to quickly create mixing my Dance, Fitness and "normal" CV all together). With in one day I have a interview, I have the job and I start the next day. I get a week to be trained and now here I am, a bit stuck for time as there is a lot of sickness which needs covering which I am doing and a deadline for my critical reflection.

I have spoken to Paula today and feel a lot better about my situation.......this is just how my life will be within this career. I am sure there are people who are in the same boat. I am just going to use my time wisely (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment